“Our goal is to assist people in living healthier, active lifestyles. We work together to maximize every client's potential through goal-setting, process-driven programming, and overcoming life's adversities.”
CrossFit Hard Gainers is a 7000 sq. foot strength and conditioning facility that is focused on helping people of all levels of fitness reach their full potential and live healthier, active lifestyles. The CrossFit training methodology involves constantly varied functional movements at a high intensity. These functional movements are stemmed from the same movements that happen in everyday life while also reflecting aspects of gymnastics, weightlifting, plyometrics, running, rowing, and more. No two days are ever the same and we can promise you won’t miss the treadmill!
Our CrossFit-accredited coaches are highly trained in working with all levels of fitness, whether it’s been 10 years since you’ve seen a weight or you’re a competitive athlete looking to create an edge. We understand CrossFit can be intimidating so we offer a Foundational Elements Program that provides detailed instruction and guidance with every movement and technique you would need to feel confident heading into a general CrossFit class.
Our mission is to provide the absolute best coaching, education, nutritional support, and everything else you need to start crushing your goals. If you're ready to ditch the health club gym routine and take the next step toward joining our amazing community check out our schedule and contact us to set up an introductory session!
Class & Membership Packages
- Walk-In $20.00
- 10 Pack Punch Card $150.00
- 3-Month "Unlimited" $160.00 / month
- 10% Discount on Sports Mobility & Movement Screens
- 6-Month "Unlimited" $145.00 / month
- 15% Discount on Sports Mobility & Movement Screens
- 12-Month "Unlimited" $130.00 / month
- 20% Discount on Sports Mobility & Movement Screens
Private & Semi-Private Training
- 1 on 1 Hour $45.00 / Hour
- 2 on 1 Hour $35.00 per person / Hour
- 3 on 1 Hour $25.00 per person / Hour
* Pricing for custom training programs with assessments & nutritional support available upon request.
- District 87 Students & Teachers 10%
- Collegiate Student (with valid student ID) 10%
- Military / Veteran 15%
- Law Enforcement / Emergency Responders 15%
* If the weekly schedule doesn't load below, please refresh the page. Thank you.