HGA Sports Performance programs are for athletes who are serious about improving their strength, speed, explosiveness and conditioning -- under the direct supervision of our performance coaches. We believe that increased performance is a by-product of enhanced human movement. All athletes at HGA will improve their squat, lunge, bend, push, pull, twist & gait, while also learning how to train to set them up for further success in the future. These programs are for those athletes who are looking to push himself or herself by working out side of their comfort zone and maximizing their potential.
We offer a range of services depending on age, experience, and quantity of athletes:
- 1 on 1 Private Elite Programs
- Semi-Private Programs (maximum of 3 athletes)
- Youth Fast Start Program
- Speed & Agility Classes
- Team Training Programs
ELITE 1 on 1 PERFORMANCE PROGRAM
Assess | Correct | Train | Fuel | Recover | Perform
Top of the line training experience. Includes custom fitness and nutritional support binder, assessments, 24-hour support, and mentoring. After the initial assessment session, a recommendation will be made to the client about which program they are most suited for. From there, clients will be progressed through their training on a program designed 100% based on their initial assessment. There are 8-Week, and 12-Week options based on an individuals goals, and initial assessment.
* Fast Start and Saturday Speed Camps are one hour in length and will be held at our Ackerman Location.
Semi Private Performance Training
At Hard Gainers, we understand that many of today's athletes are involved in multiple sports throughout the year, and the physical demand it takes to accomplish this with sustained success. Our primary goal is to provide our athletes with performance training that is designed to improve their speed, explosiveness, strength. As well as develop the proper energy systems for their sports, stay healthy while in season, and help to reduce the risk of injury.
- 8 Strength & Conditioning Sessions
- 2 Saturday Speed Camp Classes
- 10% Discount on HGA Recovery services
- 12 Strength & Conditioning Sessions
- 4 Saturday Speed Camp Classes
- 20% Discount on HGA Recovery services
- 16 Strength & Conditioning Sessions
- 6 Saturday Speed Camp Classes
- 30% Discount on HGA Recovery services
Team Training programs are 100% customized for the specific team we will be working with. If you are interested in having your team train with HGA, please contact us to learn more!
Bulls/Sox Academy Training Memberships
HGA is now spearheading the strength, conditioning, speed & agility programs at the Bulls/ Sox Academy in Lisle, IL. Training will consist of workouts geared for foundational, intermediate, and elite level athletes. Classes will be held in strength, power, speed and aerobic capacity development. 16-Session Packages and 32-Session Packages can be purchased online at the link below. Once your account is set up, you can book your future appointments and renew your packages.
Before any of our athletes can start any training program, they need to go through an assessment with one of our coaches. During the assessment, each athlete can expect to:
* The assessment takes about 60 minutes and athletes should wear workout attire and bring proper hydration. Once the assessment is complete the athlete can select their package and begin their training.
- Provide a medical and health history
- Provide current nutrition, training & recovery regimen
- Have Measurements taken to determine body composition
- Go through a movement screening & baseline performance testing